Short Curriculum Vitae
- year 1970
- married, 2 children
- professional education with a school leaving examination/Saxony
- studies in Leipzig and Dresden
- Legal traineeship at the district court in Dresden
- 1999 graduation: 2. State examination
- Since the beginning 2000 attorney-at-law in Radebeul
- Since 11/18 attorney-at-law at RIEDIGER. legal | tax
- labour law
- contract law
- private international law
- In his leisure time you can see Mr Hackbart walking in the mountains, playing tennis or cycling and all this with his family and friends.
- Thanks for his soft spot for Australia and Oceania, he is an interesting and interested partner to talk to about the topic travelling in this part of the world.